In our busy day to day life, it's sometimes hard to find the time and energy to take care of ourselves especially when it comes to getting our recommended daily fiber. Over 90% of the US Population does not consume the level of dietary fiber necessary to have a beneficial effect.1*
Let Clean Remedies CBD Daily Fiber help you start the New Year off right with an effective way to do something for you!. It's as easy as 1 teaspoon a day of our Daily Fiber with 8 ounces of water. Start today, with a healthy choice for you!
Benefits of a high-fiber diet
A high-fiber diet:
- Normalizes bowel movements: Dietary fiber increases the weight and size of your stool and softens it. A bulky stool is easier to pass, decreasing your chance of constipation. If you have loose, watery stools, fiber may help to solidify the stool because it absorbs water and adds bulk to stool.
- Helps maintain bowel health: A high-fiber diet may lower your risk of developing hemorrhoids and small pouches in your colon (diverticular disease). Studies have also found that a high-fiber diet likely lowers the risk of colorectal cancer. Some fiber is fermented in the colon. Researchers are looking at how this may play a role in preventing diseases of the colon.
- Lowers cholesterol levels: Soluble fiber found in beans, oats, flaxseed and oat bran may help lower total blood cholesterol levels by lowering low-density lipoprotein, or "bad," cholesterol levels. Studies also have shown that high-fiber foods may have other heart-health benefits, such as reducing blood pressure and inflammation.
- Helps control blood sugar levels: In people with diabetes, fiber — particularly soluble fiber — can slow the absorption of sugar and help improve blood sugar levels. A healthy diet that includes insoluble fiber may also reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
- Aids in achieving healthy weight: High-fiber foods tend to be more filling than low-fiber foods, so you're likely to eat less and stay satisfied longer. And high-fiber foods tend to take longer to eat and to be less "energy dense," which means they have fewer calories for the same volume of food.
- Helps you live longer: Studies suggest that increasing your dietary fiber intake — especially cereal fiber — is associated with a reduced risk of dying from cardiovascular disease and all cancers. *3
A modern-day diet may not provide the 21 to 38 grams of fiber recommended by experts.*3 That’s where "Clean Remedies CBD Daily Fiber" can help you achieve your recommended daily allowance.
We suggest substituting your normal dose of CBD with Clean Remedies™ CBD Daily Fiber once per day.
*1 McRorie, Jr., Johnson W. "Evidence-Based Approach to Fiber Supplements and Clinically Meaningful Health Benefits, Part 1." Nutrition Today. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Mar. 2015. Web. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4415962/.
*3 Fiber: Daily Recommendations for Adults." Mayo Clinic. N.p., 22 Sept. 2015. Web. http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/in-depth/fiber/art-20043983?pg=2.