Delta 8 THC Gummies 1200mg or 2400mg- BundleRegular price $101.97
Orders $74.99 +
Clean Remedies Delta 8 THC gummies are each infused with 10 mg of hemp derived Delta 8 THC. When looking for a deep relaxation, look no further! Delta-8 THC is another natural cannabinoid found in the hemp plant and is said to be uplifting and euphoric with a calming body sensation. This is something your mind and body can really feel. Delta 8 THC is more potent than CBD or Hemp Extract. Expect the onset to be slow and gradual. Our gummies are crafted by hand in small batches and flavored with natural juices and colors.
Sugar, Corn Syrup, Water, Gelatin, Inulin Fructooligosacchride (FOS), Fruit Pectin, Malic Acid, Organic Safflower Oil, Delta-8 Extract, Natural Strawberry Flavor, Vegetable Juice Color, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Organic Beeswax, Powdered Sugar, Corn Starch
Mood & energy boost. Uplifting, euphoric sensations with some of the traits of both CBD and THC. Stronger effects than CBD, without the disorientation of Delta-9 THC.
Clean Remedies is not a one-size-fits-all, everyone responds to Delta 8 THC a little differently. Consistency is key!
HOW TO USE
Simply chew 1 gummy at a time until you get the desired effect you are looking for. Alcohol may intensify the effects. May take up to 1 hour to feel the desired effects.
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW
- 4 jars / bundle order
- 300 mg or 600 mg infused Delta-8 in the entire container(s)
- 10 mg infused Delta-8 per gummy
- 30 count or 60 count per container
- Natural strawberry flavor
- Store in dark and cool place
- Keep out of reach of children
- No artificial flavoring
- 30 or 60 gummies/container
- Buy 3, get 1 FREE
- You may test positive on a drug test
- 3rd party lab tested with QR codes
- 100% happiness guarantee
- This product has not been approved by or evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
NO SALE OF DELTA 8 STATES
Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Kentucky, Idaho, Iowa, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, New York, Rhode Island, Utah, Vermont and Washington State.