Clean Remedies Organic CBD Ingestibles are made from the highest quality hemp grown right here in the United States. Enjoy the benefits of full-spectrum CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD and CBD isolate in a variety of tasty ways.
What are CBD Ingestibles?
CBD ingestibles are hemp extract products that contain formulae designed to be ingested or taken sublingually. As the body digests the CBD, it can then pass through the blood and travel to the endocannabinoid system where it interacts with receptors and neurotransmitters to produce its many effects.
The different types of CBD ingestibles we offer include:
- CBD Tinctures — which contains CBD oil in a convenient dropper bottle for calculated servings.
- CBD Pouches — which contain CBD that can effectively work sublingually and by absorbing through the tissues in the cheeks and gums.
- CBD Isolate Powder — which contains 99.9% pure CBD that can be put in your favorite recipe, coffee, drink, or other recipe.
- CBD Daily Fiber — which can be mixed into water, a smoothie, or other recipe.
How long will it take to feel the effects of CBD after ingesting?
How fast one might feel the effects of CBD may vary from person to person based on a number of factors.
Everyone’s metabolism is different, and thus everyone will metabolize CBD differently. Generally, people who are eating CBD ingestibles, like CBD Gummies or Daily Fiber, might feel the effects in as little as 30 minutes or as long as 2 hours.
CBD Tinctures are a more versatile product as they can be mixed into recipes or ingested as is. When taken sublingually, CBD tinctures can reach your system in as fast as 15 minutes.
How long do the effects last?
Generally, the effects of CBD ingestibles can last anywhere from 2 to 6 hours. Though, how long the effects last are also largely dependent on one’s metabolism and other factors.
The Difference Between the Types of Hemp-Extracted CBD
Clean Remedies CBD comes in three different forms: full spectrum, broad spectrum, and isolate. The difference between the three lies in what phytocannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, proteins, and other minerals and vitamins are included.
These dietary supplements can be described as followed:
- Full Spectrum CBD — contains CBD and THC. Though the THC content will be less than 0.3% THC, which is not enough to get a person high — though it could pop up on a sensitive drug test. This form is less refined and contains the full spectrum of compounds including phytocannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, proteins, and other minerals and vitamins for what some people refer to as the “entourage” effect.’
- Broad Spectrum CBD — is a bit more refined and should only contain less than 0.05% THC content. This virtually non-detectable amount of THC shouldn’t be enough to spark a positive drug test, though you may still want to talk to the person in charge of your testing beforehand. Like full spectrum, broad spectrum CBD will still contain a sufficient amount of phytonutrients similarly to full-spectrum.
- Isolate CBD — is a much more refined CBD that contains 99.9% CBD and no THC. While you may not reap the benefits of phytonutrients included in a full spectrum or broad spectrum formula — you may still see potential health benefits that might be attributed specifically to cannabidiol (CBD).
Whichever solution you find best for your needs is up to you.
Why choose Clean Remedies CBD?
Clean Remedies CBD is extracted from organic hemp grown here in the United States. To ensure quality and sustainability, and support our local farmers, we source our agricultural hemp from certified organic, farm bill compliant and sun grown hemp in Oregon.
Rather than just talking about it, we’ve put all our products through rigorous third party testing to ensure to our customers that they can take a CBD product they can trust. Each product label comes with a QR code that can be scanned with any smartphone to pull up the Certificate of Analysis (COA) for any of our wellness solutions.
We are a woman-owned, family operated business that is passionate about helping families and people just like us. We don't like putting things in our body that we can’t be aware about. And we thought you might feel the same.
If you’re looking to find benefits in CBD, you’ve come to the right place. Try Clean Remedies today! If you don’t like your product, you can return it within 30 days!