Delta 8 THC Chocolate Dream - 500mgRegular price $34.99
on Orders $55+
Policy and Process
Clean Remedies Delta-8 THC Chocolate Dream uses premium dark chocolate for the discerning palate which is not too bitter and infused with 150 mg CBN, 250 mg Valerian Root and 500 mg of Delta-8 THC to wake refreshed and well rested. When looking for a good nights sleep, look no further! Delta 8 THC is another natural cannabinoid found in the hemp plant and is said to be uplifting and euphoric with a calming body sensation. This is something your mind and body can really feel. Delta 8 THC is more potent than CBD or Hemp Extract. Our chocolate is crafted by hand in small batches for your enjoyment.
Sleep never tasted so good!
Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Sugar, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla, Delta 8 THC, Valerian Root, CBN
Delta-8 THC offers an uplifting mood and energy boost that’s slightly euphoric with some traits of both CBD and THC. Provides stronger effects than CBD, without the disorientation of Delta-9 THC. Chocolate Dream delivers a good night sleep without the sluggish brain fog associated with other sleep aides. Wake up well rested and refreshed!
HOW TO USE
Enjoy 1/4 - 1/2 square of chocolate (12.5 mg – 25 mg Delta-8 THC). Allow up to 60 minutes to take effect. Increase as needed.
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW
- 500 mg infused Delta-8 THC per chocolate bar
- 250 mg infused Valerian Root per chocolate bar
- 150 mg infused CBN per chocolate bar
- 50 mg Delta-8 THC per square
- Dark Chocolate
- Store in a cool dark place
- Intended for adults 21 years and older. Not for use in children
- Do not drive or operate machinery after consuming this product
- Alcohol may intensify the effects
- You may test positive on a drug test
- No artificial flavoring
- 3rd party lab tested with QR codes
- This product has not been approved or evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
NO SALE OF DELTA 8 STATES
Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Kentucky, Idaho, Iowa, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, New York, Rhode Island, Utah, Vermont and Washington State.