Delta 9 THC Chocolate Delight 200mg - BundleRegular price $89.97
Orders $74.99 +
Clean Remedies Delta-9 THC Chocolate Delight is the perfect indulgence with our delicious milk chocolate, blended with 10 mg of Delta THC and 100mg of CBD for your relaxation and enjoyment.
A true Full Spectrum chocolate with a high emphasis on Delta 9 THC. Don't be fooled by other's selling Delta 9 THC products (it's only Delta 9 THC and nothing else). Get the benefits of a Full Spectrum product along with a side of a full-bodied feeling of mood boost and pleasure. Expect the results to be more rapid and instantaneous than CBD or Delta 8 THC. Our federally legal, hemp-derived Delta 9 THC chocolate is the perfect addition after a long day!
Our chocolate is delicately crafted by hand in small batches for your enjoyment.
Chocolate Liquor, cocoa butter, sugar, milk, soy lecithin, vanillin, Delta-9 THC, CBD
Mood & energy boost. Uplifting, euphoric sensations with some of the traits of both CBD and THC. Stronger effects than CBD, without the disorientation of straight Delta 9 THC.
WHAT IS DELTA 9 THC AND WHY SHOULD I BUY DELTA 9 THC?
THC stands for Tetrahydrocannabinol, which is one of over 100 cannabinoids found in both the hemp and marijuana plants. Delta 9 THC is the primary psychoactive component of cannabis, and 100% naturally from the hemp plant.
Until now, you could only buy Delta 9 THC products through states where marijuana is legal. Clean Remedies has brought you a federally legal option that gives you the same benefits. Many consumers of THC especially enjoy an uplifting state from lower amounts, and deep relaxation in higher amounts.
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW
- 100mg Delta 9 THC per bar
- 100mg CBD per bar
- 10mg Delta 9 per piece of chocolate
- 10mg CBD per piece of chocolate
- Full Spectrum chocolate with an emphasis on Delta 9 THC
- Hemp derived in compliance with the Federal Farm Bill
- Store in a dark cool place
- Keep out of reach out children
- 100% happiness guarantee
- 3rd party lab tested with QR codes
- This product has not been approved or evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.