PPCR applies to California consumers who use or visit Clean Remedies Websites and/or conduct business with Clean Remedies. PPCR is adopted in compliance with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA).
Information We Collect
Clean Remedies Website collects personal information that identifies, relates to, describes, references are reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device ("personal information").
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA's scope, like:
- health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA), clinical trial data, or other qualifying research data.
- personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver's Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
Categories of personal information we collected from consumers within the last twelve (12) months may be provided to you upon your written request.
Use of Personal Information
Sharing Personal Information
Upon your written request, we may provide you with the third parties to which we disclosed your personal information in the preceding twelve (12) months.
Reselling Personal Information
The CCPA prohibits a third party from reselling personal information unless you have received explicit notice and an opportunity to opt-out of further sales. The following businesses purchase personal information from us and may resell that information. To opt-out of those sales, please visit that business's opt-out notice at link provided below:
- Shopify: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy
- Google: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
- Right to Know and Data Portability
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months (the "right to know"). Once we receive your request and confirm your identity (see Exercising Your Rights to Know or Delete), we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclose:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased.
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
We do not provide a right to know or data portability disclosure for B2B personal information.
- Right to Delete
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions (the "right to delete"). Once we receive your request and confirm your identity (see Exercising Your Rights to Know or Delete), we will review your request to see if an exception allowing us to retain the information applies. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information's deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research's achievement if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
We will delete or deidentify personal information not subject to one of these exceptions from our records and will direct our service providers to take similar action.
We do not provide these deletion rights for B2B personal information.
Exercising Your Rights to Know or Delete
To exercise your rights to know or delete described above, please submit a request by either:
- Calling us at 833-303-8641
- Emailing us at email@example.com
- Visiting https://cleanremedies.com/
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a request to know or delete related to your personal information by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also make a request to know or delete on behalf of your child by contacting email@example.com
You may only submit a request to know twice within a 12-month period. Your request to know or delete must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal formation or an authorized representative, which may include:
- VERIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- PARENT OR GUARDIAN VERIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to property understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
You do not need to create an account with us to submit a request to know or delete. However, we do consider requests made through your password-protected account sufficiently verified when the request relates to the personal information associated with that specific account.
We will only use personal information provided in the request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make it.
Response Timing and Format
We will confirm receipt of your request within ten (10) business days. If you do not receive confirmation within the 10-day timeframe, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We endeavor to substantively respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to another 45 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of your request. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Personal Information Sales Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights
If you are age 16 or older, you have the right to direct us to not sell your personal information at any time (the "right to opt-out"). We do not sell the personal information of consumers we actually know are less than 16 years old, unless we receive affirmative authorization (the "right to opt-in") from either the consumer who is between 13 and 15 years old, or the parent or guardian of a consumer less than 13 years old. Consumers who opt-in to personal information sales may opt-out of future sales at any time.
OPT-OUT INSTRUCTIONS OR URL LINK
To exercise the right to opt-out, you (or your authorized representative) may submit a request to us by visiting the following Internet Web page link:
Once you make an opt-out request, we will wait at least twelve (12) months before asking you to reauthorize personal information sales. However, you may change your mind and opt back in to personal information sales at any time by:
OPT-IN INSTRUCTIONS OR URL LINK
You do not need to create an account with us to exercise your opt-out rights. We will only use personal information provided in an opt-out request to review and comply with the request.
Right of Non-Discrimination
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information's value and contain written terms that describe the program's material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt-in consent, which you may revoke at any time. We currently provide the following financial incentives:
CCPA Rights Request Metrics
Metrics regarding the consumer rights requests we received from all individuals/California residents in the preceding 12 months may be provided upon your written request.
Other California Privacy Rights
California's "Shine the Light" law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact by email@example.com
Attn: IT Department
1431 Lear Industrial Parkway Avon, Ohio 44011
If you need to access this Policy in an alternative format due to having a disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org [and] [216-777-3133.