CLEAN REMEDIES, LLC ("Company" or "We") respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website Cleanremedies.com (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- Any other resource.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
For purpose of improving our services, developing our Website and your shopping experience on our Website, and in order to process orders, complete transactions, create and maintain user accounts, and prevent fraudulent activities, when you visit the Website and/or make or attempt to make a purchase through the Website, or creating an account at the Website, we collect information about you in following categories:
- Internet or other similar network activities, information of your device, your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device and your web pages or products that you view, what Websites or search terms referred you to the Website, and information about how you interact with the Website (the “device information”).
- Information which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, social security number, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address and phone number or other personal information and other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”)
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Website, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Website.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To fulfill any orders placed through the Website (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations)
- To communicate with you
- To screen our orders for potential risk or fraud
- To help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Website (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Website, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns)
- To provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you and in line with your preferences. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work
- To present our Website and its contents to you
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's Website.
If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by checking the relevant links below:
- Targeted advertisements or marketing communications, please visit:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
- Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or at any other time by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending an email to email@example.com. For this opt-out to function, you must have your browser set to accept all browser cookies.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or might have been copied or stored by other Website users. Proper access and use of information provided on the Website, including User Contributions, is governed by our Terms of Services.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. [We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.]
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
1431 Lear Industrial Parkway
Avon, Ohio US 44011
or via our toll free number:
DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
Subject to your rights under the pertinent privacy laws and informed of you in this Policy, we may disclose your Personal Information to third parties to use your Personal Information to improve our Website and your shopping experiences and understand customers’ behaviors. We require that the Third Parties to whom we disclose your Personal Information post their privacy policies on their Websites. For example, you can find the following third parties’ privacy policies at these links:
- Shopify: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy
- Google: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
We may also disclose your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Website’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you place an order through the Website, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Age Restriction - Must be 18 years or older to access cleanremedies.com
The Website is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com by mail using the details provided below:
1431 Lear Industrial Parkway Avon Ohio US 44011
This Website is being monitored by one or more third-party monitoring software(s) and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service. You may opt-out from the data that https://smart-pixl.com is collecting on your visit through a universal consumer options page located at https://smart-pixl.com/Unsub/unsub.html